Five for Friday

  
  I have been busy updating products in my store. I am currently working on my top seller ‘Food Chains’ which was in desperate need of a makeover. I am also adding several activities to it. I am hoping to have it finished and uploaded sometime this weekend. Here is a sneak peek.
 
  This summer at the TpT conference I will be co-hosting a Full Time on TpT Vegas Meet-Up. My sweet friend, Sara, and I have been working hard to get donations for this event for the swag bag and giveaways and we have some really cool stuff so far. If you (or someone you know) would love to donate please contact me. Also, if you are full time on TpT and would like to join us for this event, you can RSVP by June 19th {here}.

 This week was the first Winner Wednesday linky party and I think it went really well. I had some amazing bloggers link up and had several people that tried to win my showcased product. If you would like to participate in the next Winner Wednesday, it will take place on June 3rd. Click {here} to get all of the information that you will need. I will mention it again the week prior just in case you forget.
 
  I am over halfway done with my first full round of Whole 30. After today, I will only have eleven days left. That means eleven more days until I can have wine and sushi. Woohoo! I have really enjoyed doing this and I am happy I finally committed to a full 30 days. If you have even thought about doing it, I definitely recommend it.
 
  My husband has been getting his MBA the past two and a half years and he had his last official class on Tuesday night. He left for China for twelve nights for his final school credits and then he will be done FOREVER!!!! He has worked SO hard on this and I am so proud of everything that he has done. I am also looking forward to having him back home with no classes to go to or homework/studies to complete after work and on the weekends.
Another big thank you to Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting this awesome linky every single week. You should head {here} to check out all the other amazing bloggers that have linked up.
 

3 comments:

  1. I just love your Winner Wednesday idea!! It sounds like so much fun and I hope to join the link-up next time!! Way to go sticking with Whole 30!! I'm sure the last 11 days will fly by!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on heading to Vegas this summer! Sounds like fun!
    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your husband! I'll celebrate with a glass of wine for you! Have a lovely weekend!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete