Teaching Kids the Story of Easter

Easter is an amazing time of year. It is a celebration of the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ. It is the time of year when the flowers are starting to bloom and come to life. It is the time of year when people can spend time playing outside again (mothers everywhere rejoice!!!). What is not to love? Molly and I have been busy doing all things Easter the last week or so and our house is covered in bright and cheerful crafts and activities. It all just makes my heart so happy. I plan on sharing these crafts and activities a little different than what I did with St. Patrick's Day ones. I am going to have several posts over the next week few weeks sharing what we have been doing. Each post will have one or two related activities that you can do at home. Hopefully this will make it a little less overwhelming and easier to read. 

I wanted to start my Easter crafts and activities off with a product that I made yesterday. I started making this yesterday because I wanted to be able to introduce the story of Easter to my daughter, Molly. Once I got going, a quick and easy project turned into a much bigger one and I was making all kinds of stuff. I think this product is great because there are activities for kids of all ages. 



Here is a quick summary of everything included in this product. It is 50% off for the next 48 hours on Teachers Pay Teachers. Click on picture to purchase this product.  



I hope you enjoy this! Please let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like for me to make.

Tomorrow I will be posting about a some adorable Easter hand prints and foot prints. See you then!







No comments:

Post a Comment